A Healthy and Environmentally Friendly Alternative to Tampons/Pads
Menstrual cups are a great alternative to tampons and pads.They are environmentally friendly, easy-to-use, and best of all... they are REUSABLE up to 5 years!!!. You never have to buy another pad or tampon ever again!! Menstrual cups change many women's lives everyday!
Menstrual Cups comes in two sizes. Be careful to choose a suitable size according to the following information:
1. Size 1 - suitable for women who have not given birth to a child or women up to the age of 25 years
2. Size 2 - suitable for women who have given birth to a child or who are over the age of 25 years
Size 1 - diameter 40mm; length70mm; length of the stem 25mm; volume25ml
Size 2 - diameter 45mm; length 70mm; length of the stem20mm; volume 30ml
The 20/25mm stem, can be shortened to the length you find most suitable by simply using a sharp knife or scissors. The stem can be removed entirely as well, however. please be careful not to cut into the bottom of the Menstrual Cup!
It's 100% medical grade silicone
What Comes In The Package:
Satin Carrying Pouch (Pink with Black interior, Black ribbon with clear beads)
Menstrual Cup (small or large)
Tips and Facts:
1) The stem can be trimmed to fit each women's anatomy.
2) Menstrual cups do not disrupt the vaginal PH balance.
3) You can wear a menstrual cup up to 12 hours!
4) Once your menstrual cup is in place, give it a gentle spin to help set it in place.
5) The menstrual cup creates a vacuum seal inside you, preventing leaks.
6) Break the seal before removing your menstrual cup